Hi! Im Alison Wu, the stylist, recipe developer, and lifestyle blogger behind Wu Haus. You may know me from my colorful dishes on my Instagram feed. Food is one of my favorite ways to express myself creatively. The recipes I make are a reflection of what inspires me daily, from the vibrant colors at the farmers market to the natural textures of the land.
But long before I even knew how to cook, as a young girl, I began using fashion as a way to express creativity. Over the years, influences like color, shape, texture, playfulness, and more have evolved my personal style to what it is today. In my 30s, Ive found a greater sense of confidence, which has empowered me to take more risks and have fun with what Im wearing.
This curated list is a sampling of what Im loving right now classic pieces, pops of color, and playful looks to mix and match and make your own. Many of the pieces are made of natural fibers and designed by female designers, who are a constant source of inspiration to me. From this guide, I hope you find the perfect gift for yourself or someone you love. Happy holidays!
Gift Guide For the Playful Yet Practical Wardrobe
- Lauren Manoogian Carpenter Oversize Beanie
- Frances May Floral Quilted Anna Jacket
- Madewell Estate Cocoon Coat in Camel
- Everlane Cashmere Scarf
- Which We Want Marina Slip Skirt
- AGOLDE Tatum Cotton Denim Jumpsuit
- By Far Becca Ankle Boot
- Nanushka Lenox Puffer
- Shimmer Tiger Stripe Ankle Sock
- Lauren Knotted Headband
- Arthur Corduroy Tee in Celery
- Unisex Organic Waffle Robe
- James Street Marled Funnel
- Brooks Boswell Benning in Shag Felt
- Camel Quilted Long Puffy Coat
- Emu Australia Mayberry Slipper
- Underbares Everyday Bra use code ALISON15 to get 15% off through 12/18
- Cloud Scrunchie in Pale Peach Shimmer
- Milena Silvano Tao Clutch
- ACB Matisse Chandelier Earrings
- Caron Callahan Jasper Top
- The Renew Traveler Tote
- Mandrn Remy Leather Fanny Pack
- Wolf Circus Candice Gold Ring
- Stelen Athena Button Down Shirt in Beige
Alison Wu is a stylist, recipe developer and the lifestyle blogger behind Wu Haus.
This post contains affiliate links but is in no way sponsored! Any proceeds from affiliate links go to the author of the post.