Holiday Gifts for the Homebody
If you know me well, then you know that I am a homebody more than anything. With my busy schedule I covet the times when I can stay in my pjs and robe all day, while enjoying a cup of hot chocolate by the fire. I absolutely covet these kinds of days! So if you, or your friends and family feel the same way, then this post is for you. For the holidays, gifts that people can use at home show thought, and they certainly will be well received. So I hope you find my gift guide for the homebody helpful!
1. Beauty Bio Rose Quartz Roller This rose quartz roller that provides a calming facial massage and cooling sensation for stress relief. Perfect for using after applying facial serums and moisturizers. And this set even comes with BeautyBio Radiance Brightening Facial Oil.
2.UGGAna Faux Shearling Throw Curl up by the fire with thisfuzzy, touchable throw. This throw is so amazingly soft and comfy! And it washes well too. This throw comes in 4 classic colors, so it will blend well with any decor.
3. BP Girlfriend Pajamas These are the softest and warmest pajamas I have found this season. They are so comfortable to sleep and lounge in, and they are even petite-friendly. These pajamas come in 8 fun and festive colors and patterns.
5. Monogram Mug The perfect gift for the coffee lover. I love the pretty pastel floral print on this mug. Ive been using a version of this for the last four years, and it holds up great!
6. UGGPop Pom Fleece Lined Socks When slippers are just not enough on a cold winter day I wear these. And the pom pom ties are such a cute detail!
7. Laura MercierLuxe Ambre Vanill Skin Care SetThis limited-edition four-piece set of indulgent Ambre Vanill formulas, presented in a box perfect for giving. Set includes: Ambre Vanill Honey Bath (6.7 oz.), Ambre Vanill Souffl Body Cream (6.7 oz.), Ambre Vanill Crme Body Wash (3.4 oz.), Ambre Vanill Eau de Toilette (0.5 oz.)
8. Beauty BioBright Eyes Collagen-Infused Eye Gels & Sleep Mask SetThis collagen-infused eye patch with illuminating pearl help eyes to instantly appear brighter and more rested. I use these at night underneath my eye mask. My eyes feel so refreshed after using them overnight!
9.UGGDuffield II Robe This ultra comfy jersey robe is so warm and comfortable. The thick material it is made from makes this robe perfect for a chilly winter day. And it comes in 8 different colors too.
10.UGGGenuine Shearling Slippers Putting these slippers on in the morning or evening is a great way to keep your feet warm. And the extra plush, genuine shearling lining creates an amazing softness in a comfy, cozy slipper.
11. Voluspa Macaron Collection This five piece set features scrumptious scents from their Macaron collection. I have the larger version of these, and they smell wonderful! And I love the pastel glass containers that hold these wonderful candles.
12. Barefoot DreamsCozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan The perennial favorite for all seasons, this cardigan would make a wonderful gift for any homebody!
I hope todays post has given you even more holiday gift-giving inspiration. And as always, thanks for stopping by!
xo | April
Follow The Blue Hydrangeas on:affiliate links.
The post Holiday Gifts for the Homebody appeared first on The Blue Hydrangeas - A Petite Fashion and Lifestyle Blog.