ALDI Finds for the week of 12/14/22 include their comfy sweatshirt dress, Lacura eyeshadow, little personal planners, keto dinner rolls, beef tenderloin, and more. Check out this week’s picks below, and let me know what you want to Find!
Let’s start with dinner rolls, if you’re planning ahead to the holidays with these. L’Oven Fresh butter or potato dinner rolls have returned to the shelf, at $2.89 per 12 roll pack. You can instead grab a cheaper $.99 pack of L’Oven Fresh brown & serve rolls, if you prefer — or, go fancier with Izzio Artisan Bakery everything artisan rolls at $3.29.
Another returning contender this week? L’Oven Fresh keto friendly dinner rolls, which will run you $3.99 per 12 ct package.
Both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. Here are more of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 12/14/22. (You may also Find some on 12/11/22 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.)
Top ALDI Finds this week
Beyond our selection of dinner rolls, let’s now talk about twenty-five more food Finds, twenty-five new non-Food Finds, and some new seasonal holiday Finds. Let me know what you’re planning to pick up during this week of 12/14/22.
Twenty-five new ALDI food Finds
ALDI’s ads remain holiday-obsessed here rather than focusing on everyday-dinner foods, so I hope that you’re holiday hungry through the end of the year. Let’s get right into things:
- Barissimo 12 oz salted caramel or toasted coconut ground coffee, $4.89
- Welch’s sparkling cocktail, $3.48
- Bake Shop macaroon party tray, $5.99
- Racine Danish Kringles (almond or raspberry), $6.49
- Southern Grove 41 oz bar mix, $7.99
- Southern Grove candied pecans 5.5 oz, $4.99
- Specially Selected Torino cookies, $2.99
- Specially Selected charcuterie board kit, $12.99
- Specially Selected classic cookies, $3.49
- Happy Farms 10 oz buffalo or jalapeño cream cheese dip, $3.29
- Jus-Rol pie crust 9 oz, $2.98
- Park Street Deli pretzel tray with dip, $8.99
- Specially Selected cold smoked salmon 10.6 oz value pack, $12.99
- Specially Selected fruit or classic variety macarons, $5.99
- Fremont Fish Market wild caught Argentine shrimp skewers or toss ‘n serve shrimp, $6.99
- Mad Minis peppermint ice cream cookie sandwiches, $4.29
- Mama Cozzi’s cauliflower crust roasted vegetable pizza, $5.35
- Season’s choice squash & sweet potato or potato, squash, & truffle gratin, $4.99
- Specially Selected premium shrimp ring, $8.99
- Specially Selected bacon wrapped scallops, $7.49
- Specially Selected spinach & ricotta or mushroom flatbread, $5.99
- Honeysuckle White fresh bone-in turkey breast, $2.29/lb
- Specially Selected USDA choice bone-in ribeye roast, $7.99/lb
- Specially Selected rack of lamb, $10.99/lb
- Specially Selected USDA choice beef tenderloin, $10.99/lb
They used to carry the Kringles all the time here, but stopped a while back — grab one now, if you’ve been missing these.
The bar mix is available in either sweet & savory, or sweet & Cajun flavors.
The Torino cookies are available in either mint, or double chocolate, and are kind of Milano knockoffs.
Look for these trays of pretzel bites in the deli/refrigerated section. $9 is pretty pricey for what you get, but, yum, pretzel bites.
Looking for help with moderation this holiday season? Seasonal mini ice cream sandwiches might hit the spot, at 60 calories each.
As with shrimp rings in general, realize that a full quarter of the weight comes from the cocktail sauce. (But, look at the size of these shrimp, yum.)
Lastly, the charcuterie board kit kind of baffles me. It’s $13.00, and you still have to pick out and add your own meat & cheese. At that point, why just pick up several full-size products of your own choosing to round out your board?
Twenty-five ALDI non-food Finds this week
RUN and grab yourself one of these sweatshirt dresses — they’re so comfortable, and so cozy for winter with a pair of warm leggings! Several colors available, in this week’s ad at $14.99 apiece.
Next up in returning special buys that Rachel already owns: I really like my Lacura eye shadow palette from the last time these were available, and intend to grab another — $5.99 is a great price for all the colors + brush that you get, here. Or, choose Lacura mascara for $3.99. (This, I didn’t like last time — it was exceptionally clumpy.)
Note: This is last year’s NYE party pack, back on the shelf for 2023 at $9.99. (Designs vary slightly this year, so I’ll update the photo when they put the new ones out in my store.) Twenty-five more non-food Finds this week include:
- Holiday kalanchoe, $8.99
- Boulder celebration tableware, $2.19
- Huntington Home 24″x36″ microfiber spa rug, $12.99
- Huntington Home round or square floor pillow, $19.99
- Licensed hooded throw (for kids), or neck pillow or travel blanket, $9.99 each
- Ambiano electric wine set, $19.99
- Ambiano vacuum food sealer, $29.99, or refills, $13.99
- Crofton marble serving tray, $12.99
- Crofton wine or whiskey decanter, $12.99
- Crofton assorted 4-pack drinkware, $12.99
- Huntington Home 3-pack mini candle tins, $4.99
- Huntington Home winter cities candle, $6.99
- Serra Ladies’ spa robe, $12.99
- Serra Ladies’ plush lounge set, $16.99
- Serra Ladies’ 2-pack slipper socks, $8.99
- Royal Class men’s 2-piece sleepwear set, or Serra Ladies’ 2-piece fleece PJ set, $12.99
- Serra Ladies’ duster, $14.99
- iTouch playzoom kids’ smartwatch with earbuds, $22.99
- Easy Home hot/cold therapy neck or shoulder wrap, $16.99
- Visage heated neck, back, or foot massager, $19.99
- Dentiguard power toothbrush with refills, $4.99, or licensed children’s electric toothbrush, see price in store
- Huntington Home microfiber body wrap towel or 2-pack hair towels, $8.99
- Easy Home warm mist humidifier, $24.99, or portable cool mist humidifier, $14.99
- Visage nano ionic facial steamer, $24.99
- Pembrook personal (small) weekly/monthly planner, $8.99
Also look for various party games for your NYE festivities, ranging from $12.99 -$14.99-“see price in store.”
New longer-term seasonal Finds
Beyond this week’s special food buys, a few more recent holiday food Finds I’ve spotted in store recently include:
- Friendly Farms plant-based coconut non-dairy whipped topping, $3.19
- Specially Selected water crackers, $1.59
- Specially Selected gourmet jarred peaches, $3.49
- Emporium Selection alcohol infused cheddar cheese 7 oz, $3.99
Spotted any yummy new Finds yourself? Let us know!
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? These are limited time special buy items, and are available in stores only while supplies last. If you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, you might also wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 12/14/22 in Sunday ad markets, 12/11/22 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?